Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Friends












On Thursday night we were invited to dinner by the Fischer Family. This was our first time spending time with them and we had a BLAST! They are such a warm and hospitable family. Their house is absolutely beautiful and their company even better! Their 2 daughters Lauren and Taylor were such great hostesses to my girls. They have 7 horses, one named Liberty! So the pictures above are of Liberty meeting Liberty. :0) They also have a few bunnies, and a huge pond on their property. Cyndi and I went out on a raft to talk and look at the huge frogs. ( I LOVE big frogs!!) The girls went into the raft too. We hope to spend more time with the wonderful Fischer Family in the future!

2 comments:

Miller Family said...

Oh! What a treat! We love the Fishers! I am impressed that you got Cyndi in that raft!

Elizabeth Rose said...

That looks sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun. How are you Wood family? I miss you guys. Could you come over soon. Call me Wood girls. I love you Wood family.