Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy Harvest

For Halloween this year we went to the Whitakers for a Harverst Party. Kathy outdid herself making the evening fun for the kids and relaxing for the parents. She had tons of super fun games for kids of all ages, and she cooked up a storm. We plan on making this a yearly tradition.


All the girlies.



The Happy Pirate playing the 'fishing game."



Carri and her buddy Liberty.



Eatin' chili



Hannah, Sarah, and Katie~ the three football players. These three dress the same every week for co-op.



All the mommas. I love these ladies.



The dads~feeling cheesy that I'm making them pose for a picture.



Collette, me and Carri (and Christopher too!)



I LOVE my girls...but I should be paying attention to Christopher! Looks like he wants his bottle!!



Liberty was...well...a Chinese Girl.  Aren't we creative!




 

Playing Games.






 
Sweet Sarah and Hannah.



Tiffany and Audra.

3 comments:

allie :^) said...

well, i think the chinese outfit is ADORABLE. just love the pics of the girls. ok you still need to email me and tell what this coop is. i'm a little out of the loop on that one. ;)

Carri Roman said...

hahaha, In the mom picture it look's like I am trying to strike a skinny pose but my stomach look's pregnant. LOL That was a fun night!

Elizabeth Rose said...

why is Libby not in the first pic!!! Love you all!!!





Love: Hannah Grace Limon