Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My gift of UN-organization

One of my goals this year is to be more organized and take advantage of every moment during the day. Last year I bought the book, "Managers of Their Homes," by The Maxwell Family. This book is a true God-send if you are organizationally challenged, like me. I read it cover to cover and took LOTS of notes. Well, FINALLY I made the time to sit down for a day and plan out a schedule for my precious Homeschoolin' family. This has worked amazingly for us and I can't believe how much peace is in our home and how much responsibility my girls have assumed. My only problem is that sometime this past weekend I LOST MY SCHEDULE!! Today was horrible without it! Chad thinks this is funny but I'm losin' my mind! What is wrong with me??? I'm too unorganized to be unorganized!! UGGHHH!

1 comment:

Carri Roman said...

So sorry my friend but I must chuckle too. I still have not finished the book. You are much better at loving being a home manager than me.