Wednesday, March 10, 2010

More January

Our January Tea was at Norgeen's house. The girls read poetry and celebrated Hannah and Hailee's Birthdays.













For Hannah's birthday mom sent her a special gift~ Grandma Eulas's old night gown. It's so beautiful and makes us think of Grandma every time she wears it.  My grandma Eula died a year and a half ago and we miss her everyday.

Tiffany and Liberty wanted to wear their petty coats and look like Hannah.

Hannah and Liberty thought this was so funny and begged me to take a picture.



5 comments:

allie :^) said...

they were right. that is funny! love the bump on their bums!!!!!! :)

Carri Roman said...

Oh my, what does Hannah got going on under there? Too funny!!

Carri Roman said...

BTW, I love your new family pic!! How did you get to be red in the background?

Kristy Wood said...

That's Liberty under Hannah's "tushy." I should have written that above but was SO tired when I posted this.
Carri~ You KNOW I didn't change the family picture. Sweet Lauren did it for me...thanks Lauren! :0)

Overflowing Comfort said...

Love the pics. So glad that we are a part of the Literature Tea. It is such a special oportunity to spend time with everyone.